Beauty Sleep Retreat November 6th and 7th 2021
Price quoted is per person.
Retreat date: November 6th and 7th 2021
To register your interest and be notified of future retreat dates please email us at email@example.com
Twin/Triple Room can only be purchased with a family member or a personal friend/s.
An intimate beauty and sleep retreat to nourish you from the inside out with beautiful accommodation at Ireland's only Health Farm, nature as far as the eye can see, delicious organic food, swimming pool, fire circle, spa, time to relax, do a yoga class, sleep or meet the resident alpacas. Plus an immersive sleep wellness and skincare program where you'll come away with the knowledge and tools to transform your wellbeing for the better.
Sounds pretty special right?
Focus on Sleep and Wellbeing
Disconnect during this intimate retreat that focuses on how you can transform your routine to create better sleep. Enjoy guided ritual practices and mindfulness meditation as we build your beauty and sleep routine to fall asleep and wake up renewed and refreshed so that you can face each day as the best version of yourself.
Focus on Skincare and Self Care
There is a reason why we call it 'Beauty Sleep' with poor quality sleep alongside different habits can leave us looking older. But help is at hand. This workshop is hosted by Agnes Gajewska, creator of FACEYOGAbyAGNES, Ireland's award-winning and much sought-after skincare and face modelling expert who will share all her skincare secrets (hint:
Sleeping Beauty earned her name from her thorough bedtime routine).
Reconnect with yourself with an interactive self-care session of ritual-based skincare which you can continue to do yourself at home, allowing you to slip into a restorative sleep afterwards.
Taking place at Powerscourt Springs, Wicklow, this one-night, two-day getaway will serve as a full health reset, and all meals and classes are included.
If you want to take the time to really look after yourself and reap the benefits afterwards, then this is the retreat for you.
Prices start at 350 per person (twin/triple room. Due to Covid guidelines, twin rooms can be booked if sharing with a friend or family member) and 400 per person (single room). Book now. Spaces Limited.
What's included in your Wellness Retreat
- 2 days, 1 night's accommodation in a single, twin or triple room with an ensuite bathroom
- Beauty Sleep gift bag valued at over 150E including Agnes recommended tools
- Sleep wellness session with The Sleep Care Co. founder, Anne Marie Boyhan
- Beauty and self care session with skincare expert, Agnes Gajewska, FACEYOGAbyAGNES
- Evening meditation for sleep session with Mindfulness MBSR teacher, Dr. Angela Boyhan
- Beauty Sleep workbook
- Delicious and home-grown meals (Lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday)
- Bespoke, Irish and locally made furniture in your bedroom
- 38 acres of estate to explore
- Alpacas to visit
- Swimming pool
- Communal fire pit
- Yoga Class
- Space and time for you to relax, breathe and take in the gorgeous surroundings
- Take-home Mindfulness meditation recording
- Spa treatments are not included. These can be booked directly with Powerscourt Springs
See the full brochure for the Beauty Sleep Wellness Retreat here
Read our Retreat Cancellation Policy here.
If you wish to have a room to yourself and single rooms are booked out, you may book a double/twin room and pay a Single Room Supplement of 50 Euro per night.